New report on laboratory informatics industry trends
The organisers of the Laboratory Informatics Forum have prepared a report which details challenges and new trends across the laboratory informatics industries. You can download this report now to get insigfhts on best practices and technpologies that chelp organsiations transition to the laboratory of the future.
This exclusive report will give you industry insights on:
- The biggest challenges faced by laboratory informatics professionals
- Identifying the consequences of inadequate data exchange on a global level
- Plans for optimising informatics platforms and software for the development and manufacturing processes cross-functionally and across sites
- Main drivers behind investing in lab informatics solutions
- Most important industry priorities for smart lab technologies
- Common form of data used in laboratories
- In-demand features required for laboratory informatics software
- Plus more. Download the report.
The report forms part of the Laboratory Informatics Forum which will give you the tools and knowledge to build your 'lab of the future'. Registration for the event is now open to attend on 16 – 18 September 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Book by Friday 21 June 2019 and save up to €700. Unilever, Novartis, Adaptimmune, GSK, Leo Pharma and Pfizer have already confirmed their participation.