FreeLIMS' empowers labs to better manage data and enhance efficiency
FreeLIMS.org has announced the release of a new version of its free, secure, configurable, in the cloud LIMS - FreeLIMS. The new version includes a range of new features and enhancements to better cater to the data management and operational needs of biobanks, clinical, research, and analytical testing laboratories, such as cannabis, food and beverage, and agriculture testing laboratories.
The new version is available for all laboratories looking at digitally transforming their operations to ensure error-free, faster, and seamless lab management. The new version further streamlines laboratory workflows, increases throughput, eliminates transcription errors, saves time and effort while safeguarding data quality and integrity.
The new version includes the following features and enhancements:
- Receive pre-loaded, industry-specific configuration for analytical testing, diagnostics, research laboratories, and biobanks
- Generate custom sample, patient, and test reports in CSV file format, in addition to MS Excel format
- Batch loading of samples is made easy
- Batch assign tests to samples
- Selectively display samples based on custodianship
- Lock test results once they are approved and ready for release
- Set the preferred module to display after logging into FreeLIMS
- Reorder modules per your preference
- Edit storage dimensions with ease
- Add multiple compartments to storage units while creating or updating the storage hierarchy
To get a free license, sign-up on freelims.org and start using FreeLIMS today.