New licensing options for Sample Master LIMS
Accelerated Technology Laboratories (ATL) has announced a lease-to-own (LTO) software licensing option for its Sample Master LIMS, primarily in order to make the product more affordable to laboratories.
This LTO licensing option is available immediately for new customers and provides the following benefits:
- Provides qualified customers with the ability to acquire Sample Master LIMS without the requirement to make a traditional pay-in-full purchase.
- ATL provides all the benefits enjoyed by all ATL customers including implementation and configuration services and the first year of ATL Gold Support at no additional cost.
- ATL will be happy to work out an LTO option that spreads lease payments out over a period of time that works for the customer.
- ATL will build ongoing technical support coverage and software upgrade rights into the LTO and through the life of the agreement.
- At the end of the LTO agreement the customer will own the software with no additional financial requirements.
As an added incentive, ATL will offer 0 per cent financing on all LTO agreements through the remainder of 2009.