2nd UK OpenMP Users Conference
Join us at EPCC in 2019 for the 2nd OpenMP Users Conference for two days of talks and workshops aimed at furthering the collaboration and knowledge sharing amongst the UK community of high-performance computing specialist using OpenMP.
- Provide an opportunity for expert and novice OpenMP developers to enhance their skills.
- Share OpenMP programing knowledge and best practise amongst UK users.
- Network with fellow developers.
- Help to promote the evolution of the OpenMP standard.
- Provide a feedback channel to the OpenMP Architecture Review Board, so that the OpenMP language reflects the needs of the programmers who use it.
- Enable the exchange of ideas with vendors of OpenMP hardware, software and tools.
The meeting is open to anyone who is interested in participating in, or contributing to, the UK community of OpenMP developers.