21 May 2008
DADiSP/MAT File is a simple dialog-based module designed to import easily data files saved in the MAT file format created by Matlab and similar programs. MAT files Version 4.0 and higher are supported.
MAT files can be of any size and contain any number of variables. The entire contents of the file can be imported or a subset of specific variables can be selected. Array variables are optionally plotted automatically.
Key features include:
- Simple dialog box user interface
- Loads version 4.0 MAT files and higher
- Handles both real and complex arrays
- 1x1 arrays imported as scalars
- Supports string variables
- Loads structures and cells as global variables
- Automatic plotting of array variables
- Does not require Matlab