VISUALISATION / GRAPHICS
31 July 2007
Used by more than 200,000 researchers worldwide, SigmaPlot 10 is a scientific graphing and data analysis software package that allows users to customise every graph in detail and create publication-quality graphs that cannot be obtained from a spreadsheet package.
- More than 80 different 2-D and 3-D graph types for best data presentation
- Customise every element
- Solve simple and complicated curve fitting problems easily and accurately with the Regression Wizard and the Dynamic Fit Wizard
- Choose from Add-on Modules
- Enzyme Kinetics Module
- ROC Curve Analysis Module – Free with SigmaPlot
- Electrophysiology Module
- Ligand Binding Module – Free with SigmaPlot
- Add SigmaStat and get 30 of the most frequently used statistical tests to analyse scientific research within SigmaPlot.
- A range of Import options allow the use of SigmaPlot with existing data and image files
- A wide range of Export options for creating presentations, graphs and charts for journals and reports
- The Submission Assistant feature store an extensible list of publication requirements to ensure exported figures meet publication standards
- Generate active Web pages from graphs or embed the objects within other Web pages.
- Open Excel spreadsheets directly inside SigmaPlot or launch SigmaPlot from within Excel.