Europa Science is not responsible for the content of external internet sites
The Unscrambler 9.6
2 March 2007
CAMO Software AS
The Unscrambler 9.6 is a comprehensive, multivariate data analysis software product. This product focuses on interpretation rather than statistics thereby enhancing decision-making and the speed at which decisions can be made. It requires no programming and has easy to load data features.
Extensively used across a wide range of research and industrial applications, The Unscrambler 9.6 includes advanced chemometrics, spectroscopy and cutting-edge sensometrics. The results are demand-driven formulations, process optimisation and cost-savings and increased ROI in product development, process control, quality control and R&D.
- Exploratory Statistics
- Regression Analysis
- Design of Experiments
- Data Pretreatments
- Descriptive statistics (Mean, Standard Deviation, Box-Plot, skewness, kurtosis, correlation matrix)
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
- Multivariate Curve Resolution (MCR)
- Regression (MLR, PCR, PLS-R, 3-way PLS-R)
- Prediction from PCR, PLS-R and 3-way PLSR models
- Clustering (K-Means)
- Classification (SIMCA, PLS-DA)
- ANOVA and Response Surface ANOVA
- Validation options: Leverage Correction, Cross-Validation (freely choose number of samples per segment), Test Set
- Variable Scaling options: Scaling is free on each variable. Suggested options: Auto-scaling, Constant, Passify
- Interaction and Square terms can be included in PCA, MLR, PCR and PLS-R models
- Combines ease-of- use with comprehensive DoE and MVA methods
- Supports various instrument file formats and offers numerous data preprocessing capabilities
- Ensures greater ROI by reducing the number of experiments required
- Generates models that can be used for on-line prediction and classification in CAMO Software's Online Unscrambler Predictor (OLUP) & Online Unscrambler Classifier (OLUC)
- Discovers patterns and relationships in data using the powerful methods of PCA, PLSR analysis & DoE capabilities
- Has easy- to- upload data features and point-and-click ability that allow users to focus on interpretation of results rather than statistics
- Is non-industry specific and has multiple applications within a variety of data intensive organizations
- Facilitates data import, easy cut and paste transferability of various views, making it easier to develop reports and interpret results, competently
Industry Application Areas & Usage
Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Improves the understanding of the drug manufacturing environment and process.
- Creates models (PLS .cal file) that can be used with third party software for discriminate analysis purposes (raw material identification).
- 21 CFR Part 11 guideline Compliance
- Provides the means to construct and deploy quantitative prediction models with unparalleled lead times.
Food & Beverage
- Accurately derives the optimal average shelf life of the formulation ingredient
- Helps quantify the link between product quality and location
Oil & Gas
- Facilitates fuel classification according to type, and correlates physical parameters such as Density, Flash Point, Naphthalene’s, Aromatics etc
- Enables determining of the proportion of CO, NO and water vapour concentrations for different engine conditions and at different temperatures